No doubt about it, this one's a summer cooler. But as we said, it takes a bar cabinet. It's from our book THE BOOZY BLENDER--which you can find here. Or you can catch the podcast about this recipe either in the media player at the top of the main recipe page, by clicking this link, or by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. (So many choices!)
Can you tell we're nuts about frozen cocktails? (Even if one of us still considers ice in bourbon a frozen cocktail.)
SIBERIAN FRUIT SALAD
Makes 2 drinks
(Remember 1/2 ounce = 1 tablespoon.)
- 2 cups (9 ounces) small ice cubes
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 ounce crème de banane
- 1 ounce peach-flavored liqueur
- 1 ounce strawberry syrup (not juice)
1. Place the ice cubes, vodka, lemonade concentrate, crème de banana, and peach-flavored liqueur in this order in a large blender. Cover and blend, stopping the machine as necessary to shake the canister, until snow cone pale white, less than a minute.
2. Pour 1/2 ounce strawberry syrup into each of two medium-sized glasses. Divide the drink between them.